Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Cards!

Hello everyone!

For those of you who may not know, Christmas is just around the corner and you know what that means. . . Christmas Cards!! Just a reminder, if you would like to get your family photos done before Christmas so that you can have photo cards to hand out, just let me know! It would be great to take advantage of this warm weather we are having and sign up for some outdoor photo shoots!

Also new this year, I will be offering 4x8 Christmas Cards and envelopes for purchase. Next week I will show off some of the new templates I have been working on for you to choose from. They can be ordered in quantities of 20, 50 or 100. Prices will follow. You may contact me at my e-mail fotomichelle@cox.net, or you may call me at 479-799-1333. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment