Monday, March 1, 2010

Ayden turned 2!

This weekend I loaded up in Jennifer & Jimmy's new truck (congratulations by the way!) and headed to the "Jump Zone" in Bentonville for a birthday party.  Wow!  What a great idea!  If you have never been there, it's a large building with huge blow up slides and jumping toys!  I always said kids need a place where they can just go crazy and jump and fall all over the place and not get hurt.  This was perfect!  And I think all the dads and grandpa's were enjoying the slides too!
Little Ayden seemed to have a blast too!  He is the cutest little boy you've ever seen with his chubby cheeks and curly brown hair.  He had a "Gabba Gabba" party and if you have kids you know who this is.  If your like me, and didn't know, it's the big red thing that looks like gumby on that car commercial where the dolls come to life and drive that car everywhere!  ha ha! ;-)  My favorite part is when the sock monkey gets a tattoo that says mom and the guy is sewing it on his arm. Anyways, check out the photos I got!  For the entire album click here.


Revere Ayden Turns 2!



  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment