Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Hello All!

So it seems my blog posts have been few and far between lately!  I know...I know....terrible of me.  I think busyness took over, and I set the camera aside as I went on my ventures...forgetting the all so important life lesson which is to stop and smell the roses, then shoot lots of pictures of them!  
This memorial day, I hope everyone took a moment to remember the veterans and all of those who had a part in serving our country.  We owe them our life, and there are many more out there fighting for us as we speak.  Our prayers and thoughts go out to all the family and friends of those missing their loved ones overseas.  We appreciate you and thank-you so much for your sacrifice.
Another event we celebrated Monday, in our family, was my sister's birthday!  And in honor of that, we did our traditional devils den cookout.  Besides Monday, we had an awesome weekend with family and friends and got to enjoy mountain biking, hiking, and the event of the weekend, EATING!!  Here are some photos I caught while hiking at Devils Den.  I bet no one gets tired of seeing these two little cuties on this blog!  Kaitlyn and Averee are just too adorable!  I'm probably a little biased though... ;-) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment