Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bass Tournament

Saturday marked the first annual bass tournament that Nathan decided to start with his co-workers. So he teamed up with his dad and I teamed up with my dad and we set out for Bob Kid Lake at the extreme early hour of 6:00 AM!! We had to be loaded in the water at 6:00 so we left the house at 5:00! Those of you who know me, know that I am usually not a morning person. But once I was up and out, it was a lot of fun. The best part of the day to me was watching the amazing sunrise!! I love sunrises and sunsets and usually only capture sunsets (because of my love for sleep). This one was spectacular on the water and below you can see my favorite picture of the morning. I find it absolutely amazing what our creator has created for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment