Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Fishing Trip

Well, there weren't any photography clients to show off this week, but there were some fun trips I took and I can show those off! This past weekend was the FLW bass tournament on Beaver Lake, so Nathan and I went out Saturday and Sunday to get a glimpse of the pros out fishing and do a little fishing ourselves. It was the first sunny days we've had in forever!
We put in at the highway 12 bridge near Prairie Creek and ran all the way up to a place called Rambo. Wierd huh? The water was so calm and clear up there it was beautiful. That is now my favorite place to fish. We caught a few Kentucky bass, but they were mostly small. I even caught a crappie on a brush hog worm!
We found a cove where you can access the War Eagle Cavern while we were fishing and it looks really awesome. I've never been, but it said not to enter without a guide and without paying... so after walking in a few steps, we decided to come back another time when we could legally enter. hahaha! Enjoy the pictures!












A few of the pro's headed back to weigh in.
They could barley get under the highway 12 bridge because of the water level!

Baby Brush Hog. Green Pumpkin. My bait!

Here ya go Nate. A little bass boat glitter for ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment