Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Soccer Update

Hello!

Well, Dynamo Girls vs. Galaxy photos are finally up on the website! I have to apologize to all the mom's out there waiting to see pictures. I had thought for some reason that they were all up on the site, but they were not!
For the entire gallery of photos just click here.

Also, I am thinking of putting together some photo books after the season is over in order to have all the photos together in a coffee table book type album similar to the new modern wedding albums. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me at fotomichelle@cox.net . I am still working out details of sizes to offer, as wedding album binding companies are very proud of their books and can be pricey! Below are some examples of album pages that could be used. A few of them are 4x6 album pages, and some are 5x5. I like to design my own pages instead of using the templates that most companies offer because I think that each image can tell a different story depending on how it is arranged and placed. Thanks everyone for your patience and have a great day!


Cover Example


No comments:

Post a Comment