Saturday, February 19, 2011

Leon + Lindsey

Can you believe how beautiful it was today?! My car read 70 degrees as Nathan and I headed out to the lake to meet a couple for an evening photo shoot.  We began scouting out a few locations, and just walking along those piers, hearing the water splash around the boats, and smelling the fresh air made me feel like it was summer again! (my favorite season as you all may know) We had some beautiful evening light, and lucky for us a few clouds rolled in at just the right times.  
Besides everything else that was already going perfect, Lindsey and Leon came, and wow!  This pair is probably the most photogenic couple we've ever shot!  Not to mention they both have the most beautiful smiles, especially Lindsey ;-).  I barley did any coaching, which gave me more time to spend on composition and creativity.  I hope you guys like your photo preview and the gallery should be up in a few days. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment