Saturday, February 13, 2010

Butterflies & Frogs Valentine's Day Party!

I don't remember the last time I was in a room with so many cute little faces!!  Friday after "school" Kaitlyn & Averee's daycare had a Valentine's Day party and I just had to go share in the fun!  Those little ones are just precious, and a handful too!  I made a couple of new friends, and even taught some of them how to use fun dip!  Yay!!  I think Averee had a blast because she got the gift of food at her party.  She loves to eat like her Aunt Shell ;-)  Here are some photos I got from the party.  If your a parent of one of these little kiddos and would like to have a copy, feel free to send me an email and I'll send you a free copy of the photos!  The whole gallery can be viewed here.

 
   

     
 
  
  
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment