Saturday, February 20, 2010

Congratulations to Nathan!

Just wanted to say Congratulations to Nathan!!  He has been promoted at work and we are all very proud of him!  Because of his new promotion we decided to throw him a surprise party at Powerhouse last night.  Nathan is very hard to keep secrets from so this one was hard!! All week I was arranging and he kept asking, what did your sister want when she called, or what did you do with your mom the other day??  Man!  So nosy!  ;-)  

The plan was to tell him I was taking him out to eat at a special place for his promotion and when we get there, the whole family is there with his special cake and gifts as a surprise. I made him close his eyes the whole way so he wouldn't know where we were going, and so he wouldn't see everyones car in the parking lot.  He kept saying I know where we are by where you are turning, so I turned down a few side streets and took the long way!  After we got there, I lead him to the entrance, still with his eyes closed.  I guess I'm a bad leader because he almost tripped and fell in the ditch, then I forgot to say there were stairs. he he he, oops.  I had dad in the entrance with his camera to catch his surprised face!  All in all I think he really was surprised and we all had a great time.  We are very proud of your hard work and dedication Nathan, and love you very much!  Congrats!

 
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment