Friday, February 5, 2010

Graphic Design Services

It hasn't been a very eventful day today, except I'm going to do some painting tonight!  Just call me "Jill" of all trades.  But I did just finish (well, a few weeks ago) a new business card design for my dad!  I thought I would share it with you guys and let you know I do design business cards w/matching letterhead or any other marketing materials you may need.
My dad is a Civil Engineer, as was I, and in light of the poor economy we were both out of work for over a year now!  But, luckily some old clients called him up, and he pretty much became self employed!  God has blessed us both and supplied us with work.  So, in light of his new venture out on his own, he created some business cards...  Lets just say it was white, cardstock, had his name on it, and a phone number.  Sorry dad.  But I had to vamp it up a bit!  A card is a first impression of a person. So take a look, and if anyone out there ever needs any engineering services, give him a call!  He is also a licensed surveyor if you are buying a house/land and need a survey!  Thanks guys!


And because a post is always better with a picture, here are some cuties from this fall I got the opportunity to shoot.  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment