Saturday, November 22, 2008

We're Back!

Hello everyone! We're back from our honeymoon to Colorado Springs. Everyone has been asking about pictures so here are a few. I would like to spend a little more time on them and get them ready to post on the website for sale. But you know how it is after a wedding.. Lots of cleaning up to do. So keep your eye out for more pictures in the future!


A little something I did while driving... :-)
I have to give the credit for this creative idea to Nathan.



Garden of the Gods -shot by Nate by backup photographer!


A bobcat that ran across the road while driving into Mueller State Park! Amazing! It is very rare for anyone to see a bobcat in the wild like this. We were very lucky.



A shot we took while hiking Peak View Trail in Mueller State Park. I really just wanted to stop so I could catch my breath! Hiking at 9,000 feet is not easy! But we had a blast and ate lots of Thai food (Pad Ke Mao) afterwards to make up for all the calories lost. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment