Friday, September 18, 2009

GO DYNAMO GIRLS!!

So Kaitlyn is playing on her first soccer team ever!! And let me tell you, if you have never seen a bunch of 4 year old girls running up and down a soccer field you are missing out! They are so adorable! Just seeing their attitudes and abilities come out while they are playing along with facial expressions is amazing! I'm so proud of Kaitlyn and her little teammates!

If you have a child on the dynamo team then stay tuned, I will keep pictures of every game posted on my website, along with blog post previews (for those of you who can't wait to see a glimpse!). You may purchase any size you would like, or just look for fun! Here are a few of my favorite shots of the game, and to see all of the pictures click here.

Enjoy!

Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment