Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Shower

Today we got to celebrate with Wes & Vong who are expecting their very first baby!  I'm still in shock about my friend expecting!  We never thought it would happen!  I'm so happy for them and wish them all the luck and happiness in the world.  
Well the first thing I noticed at the shower was how much attention was given to all of the details!  All of the decor was so creative and unique that I am dedicating this blog post to the details. Also so I don't post anyone's picture who may be reluctant to be on here!  hehe!  After the shower, since there are actually 6 friends all preggo at the same time, we decided to do a short bunch group photos.  How crazy is that, all 6 friends all at the same time!?  So I'll include one of these for ya.  ;-)  Here is your preview, and the rest of the photos will follow soon.  Thanks guys!


1 comment:

  1. Michelle, the preggers pic was so cute. That's such an awesome pic, I wished I had more friends that was pregnant when I were. I'm a big fan of your work as always :-)

    ReplyDelete