Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rachel & David

I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful summer we've been having.  I know I have!  I can't believe it's already July!  One of the best things about summer is the being able to use the sun in so many different ways in  your photos.  I love to use it to create sun flair, and to get warm sunny photos.  The possibilities are endless!
After being rained out last Sunday, we tried again to shoot the sweetest couple ever!  Rachel and David, congratulations on your engagement!  These two were so much fun and I think Nathan kept them laughing all night long!  I know I had fun, and hopefully didn't wear everyone out with my typical line, "one more!"  For the shoot, we ventured out near Lake Wilson and ended up at Tilly Willy Bridge.  If you've never heard of it, just ask a local.  ;-) I hear this bridge is scheduled to be demolished and a new one put in it's place.  If your interested, you may want to go see this old low water bridge before it's gone.  Here is your picture preview!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment