Friday, August 6, 2010

Averee's 3rd Birthday Party

This has been a huge week for the Dahler family (my sister), and ours too!  Monday night we celebrated Averee's 3rd birthday!  I cannot believe my niece, just a little baby girl is already 3!  Seems like she was just born...and to make it even harder on the emotions, her older sister Kaitlyn just started her very first day of school Thursday!  Where does the time go?  
We celebrated with a barbecue chicken cookout, friends, family, and fun!  Averee, if you don't' know her, is such a sweetheart.  She is so loving, affectionate, and sweet.... not to mention she has those little puppy dog sad eyes!  Although she does have a strong willed independent side, and has been known to bite. ;-)  I think she takes after me a lot.  hahaha  Here is a preview of the party pictures, and take a look at this first one....Out of nowhere, she goes in her room and gets her sister's little kid digital camera and says "look shell, like you!"  That just melted my heart!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment