Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lake Wedington - Winter Fog

This big Sugar Bowl game has given me the chance to post some pictures.  ;-) Ok, so I hope I don't make any enemies but football games.... not my thing.  Foggy mornings on lakes, I'm there!  I took these a few weeks ago on a foggy morning at Lake Wedington. Such a beautiful morning, and the lake had such a beautiful glassy surface.  I really miss summertime, and my photography tends to dwindle in the winter, but sometimes I forget there are still beautiful things in nature in the winter.  You just have to look for them, and it's always in the details that I get inspired.  Here are a few, and the rest will be in the Arkansas Backroads gallery that is still pretty slim!  I need to get to work!  Click here to see the Arkansas Backroads gallery.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment