Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tim + Andrea

This may be a long post!  So if you like to see lots of pictures, you'll like this one.  It's just so hard to narrow down pictures for a blog preview when it's a wedding!  Too many cute things happening I think.  And I can say, this is my very first Harley Davidson Themed Wedding I've ever shot, and Nathan and I enjoyed every minute of it! 
It was a very unique, fun, and laid back atmosphere (which for a photographer is very nice!) And I can't forget to mention the food which was made by two very special women who did professional catering for years and it showed! We had a great time, and thank Tim and Andrea for inviting us to share this special time with them and their friends and family. Hope you enjoy your picture preview and we'll be in touch when the entire gallery is up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment