Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

I thought I would share some pictures I took of my adorable little nieces Kaitlyn & Averee. I took these to give as gifts to my sister (d mommy) and mom (d nana). Being the sly person I am, I called up my sister (because I needed her car seat) and said you know what I want to take the girls to lunch today and maybe the park. Can I borrow your car seat and take them out of day care? So I did and I took them over to a beautiful field and snapped a few pictures. Unfortunately Averee did NOT like the grass poking her little legs.. poor thing.. and didn't smile very much. But I think we got the shots we needed. Such adorable little things!

I told Kaitlyn, don't tell mommy. We can tell her on Mothers Day. I later found out that she told my sister, "mommy we went to lunch but we can't show you the pictures until mother's day!" Oh well. It was a surprise to nana. I printed some wallets and made an accordian style little wallet pack that can be carried around in your purse to show friends and family. I will post a picture of it if I can get it out of my mom or sister's hands! Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment