Friday, January 22, 2010

Babies & Newborns

Hello Everyone!
It feels like it's been a while since my last blog post!  I've been super busy getting together all of my new marketing materials for this year.  How exciting!!
Just a reminder that the baby/newborn special of half off will continue through the month of February as well as January so if you or someone you know has a little one that desperately needs some photos feel free to contact me! Best way to reach me is e-mail, fotomichelle@cox.net, facebook message, or phone, 479-799-1333.
 For babies, what I normally do is just come to your home (since it's easier with a newborn) and set up a little mini studio with some lights, or find an available light source and shoot away!  My sister has had 2 and I have learned it's much easier than packing your diapers, wipes, bottles, and all that other equipment that comes with babies!  ;-)
For a slideshow of some of my previous work you can visit the website
and click "babies + maternity" or just click this link.


Thanks guys and hope to see you soon!

Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment