Friday, January 29, 2010

Ice Storm 2010... or not!

Well, it looks like so far we're not going to get an ice storm this time...at least not like we did last year!  It sleeted most of the morning, then all turned to snow and now it's coming down hard!!  I had to go out and find something to photograph.  It's sooo pretty!  But after just a few shots I noticed my camera was getting soaked!  So I had to get back inside with it.  Water+electronics= :-(

I did manage to take a few of my Jane Magnolia tree.  It had already started to bud out with the warm weather we had last week, and the tiny little buds were covered in ice.  If you look, you can see the tiny little fuzz on the buds through the ice.  Nature is so amazing. . It can withstand so much, and only months later produce the most beautiful green leaves and pink flowers. How does it do that?  We serve an awesome God who is capable of so many things.  A small tree is only one example.  :-)  Ah... so reflective on a day like this!  Ok.Ok.... I'm done now!

 
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment