Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Snow Pictures for 2010!

Snow is just so much fun!!  Especially for those who are still kids at heart. ;-)  Thanks to Nathan's 4-wheel drive jeep, and years of experience driving in the country in ice, I got to get out and shoot a few things during the snow storm!  I got some really cool shots of Nathan where you can actually see the snow falling down all around him.  I love snow!  (I actually hate winter. . . BUT if it's going to be cold, give me something in return, like snow!)  Here is the first set of pictures I got.
This post of pictures will be included in the 2010 Snow gallery.  Consider it-part 2.  I had a feeling on January 2nd when we got the first wave of snow, that it wasn't the last snow of the season!  As we get snow, I will add more to this gallery and each image will be available for purchase.  Thanks guys and hope your staying warm and cozy!

 



Cat Tails on the Horizon




Cat Tails


 
 
  

  

  
    

 



No comments:

Post a Comment