Monday, February 1, 2010

Send me your Snow Man Pictures!

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone got the chance to get outside in this snow and build a snowman!  Snow is so much fun, and I don't know when the last time was that I built a snowman so we got out and tried!  The snow was still powdery so it wouldn't pack well.  Then we got the great idea to pack it in some kind of bucket, then turn it over.  We searched for the perfect container and finally came up with something good!  The trash can!!  It's huge and it would build a tall snowman!!  hahaha  Besides a little dirt, we could cover it with clean snow. ;-)  So we grabbed the green giant and went to work!  The plan worked out great and in no time at all we had a snowman!  (I think you have more patience when your a child at these things. . ha ha!) 

When it came to dressing this snowman, we used our landscaping grass for its arms, found a scarf, hat, carrot nose, and coneflower bud eyes.  But we couldnt' remember how to make a mouth. . . hmm. . . then Nathan ran in the garage and said I got it!  He made me close my eyes, then I went out and looked. . . he had a fake plastic grill on it!!!!  hahahaha!!!! So our snowman had a grill!  We looked for a clock and a chain so it could be flava flav, but couldn't find one. ;-)  he he he!! 

So here are some pictures from our adventures in the snow.  If you have any great photos of your snow creations, or others you have seen e-mail them to me and I will post them this week!!  My e-mail is fotomichelle@cox.net.  Happy Playing!

the grill

 

our snowman method

our snowman's pet flamingo cause everyone needs a pink flamingo!
 
   
  

proud snowman makers!

No comments:

Post a Comment