Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Miss Summer!!

Ok, now that the snow is gone. . . I'm done with winter.  That's enough.  It was fun while it lasted.  Now I'm in that state of I want it to be 80 degrees and sunny everyday!!  Anyone else there too?  So as I dream of summer, I also reminisce on all the flowers I love to plant and photograph during spring and summer.  Here are some photos to keep your spirits up until it gets warmer.

And if you would like to see them larger, these photos are on display at Ultra Copy & Print here in Fayetteville at the corner of Township and Gregg.  Just ask for my good friend Jane if you need any help!  They are an awesome print shop, like Kinko's, only nicer. ;-)  They will work with you on anything you need such as business cards, brochures, flyers, photoshop services, and lots of other stuff!  Have a great day everyone!




Flowers





Flowers





Flowers






Flowers





Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment