Friday, February 26, 2010

Soccer is back!!

Dynamo Girls soccer is back finally!!  Last year was a great season, and my niece Kaitlyn had an absolute blast playing!  This Saturday will be their first practice, and a full schedule of Thursday nights and Saturdays at noon will follow.  I should be there to photograph all the games this year, and if you are a parent and want individual pictures feel free to contact me or just catch me at the game!  I'll be the one with the big camera. ;-)  
What I normally do is show a preview within one day of the game, then within 4 days, all of the images will be up on the site for you to view and share with your friends and family.  Here are some images from last year.  All of the girls were just adorable!  


Dynamo Girls Soccer




Dynamo Girls Soccer




Dynamo Girls Soccer



Dynamo Girls Soccer




Dynamo Girls Soccer




Dynamo Girls Soccer




Dynamo Girls Soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment