Thursday, February 18, 2010

Springtime Signs!

So I looked out the window this morning and though, well looks like the neighbors kids have thrown their tennis balls over the fence again.  Then I got to looking, no, it's more of a yellow color, so I had to go outside and check it out.  After being attacked by our vicious guard dogs, Blue and Max, I realized, those aren't tennis balls, they are flowers!!  How exciting!! And, the daffodils are already emerging out of the ground!   I love spring and summer.  Mostly summer. But any sign of life after all of the cold weather of winter is so exciting to me!  I love gardening and have planted a ton of bulbs and flowers, and always have a vegetable garden in the summer.  This year though, I am planning a strawberry patch and a row of blueberries!  I can't wait!  Here are some photos I got of the plants.  If your like me, and are excited about spring, hopefully these will lift your spirits!

  

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment